Terms and Conditions
Submitting an article to the PHIN newsletter the author automatically agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- The PHIN newsletter reserves the right to refuse articles it feels contain inappropriate or offensive material.
- The final decision to accept an article rests with the PHIN newsletter editor.
- Articles must be original in content and must not have already been published elsewhere.
- Once submitted, articles become the property of the PHIN newsletter and may not be copied, reproduced, or reprinted without permission. By submitting an article the author grants the PHIN newsletter unrestricted license to display the article for an indefinite period of time.
- Articles written for the PHIN newsletter may be shared through sources if the article is properly referenced and a link to the original is clearly provided.
- The author will receive full recognition for the article and will have their name clearly displayed (unless the author wishes to remain anonymous).
- Articles will be made freely available and accessible online.
- By accepting our terms and conditions, the author agrees to indemnify and save harmless the PHIN newsletter from any claims, actions, suits, or causes of actions, including, without limitation, any allegation that the work submitted by you to the PHIN newsletter defames or infringes the rights of any other party, including, but not limited to, any copyright, trademark, other proprietary rights or confidential information of any other party and any third party claims resulting from the actual or alleged fraud or fraud abuses by the author.