The PHIN Newsletter is always interested to receive articles written around the topic of public health. We accept articles from students and faculty at EHESP, but we also feature outside writers from other schools and organisations. We welcome talented and ambitious individuals who want to share their passion for public health with others. If you are interested in writing for us please refer to our submission guidelines below.
Please send submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A broad and diverse range of topics are accepted but articles should relate in some way to public health.
- Articles should be previously unpublished including on blogs, journals etc. and be original in content. Authors must be aware that, once published by the PHIN Newsletter, articles will be available on the worldwide web.
- A length of 500-1500 words is recommended for articles.
- Essays should be attached as a MS-Word compatible doc. Pictures are a nice addition and can make your article stand out. If including pictures please send these attached separately in the email with your article.
- Articles are accepted on an ongoing basis. Any article received by the deadline of the 15th is guaranteed to be published that month.
- Authors automatically agree to the Terms and Conditions of the PHIN newsletter.